How To Update/Change Registered Mobile Number In ICICI Online & ATM
Hey, guys are you looking for how to update or change mobile number in ICICI account online then you are the right place. Because today in this article we are going to share how to change mobile number in ICICI online.
With the help of below, step by step process you can easily change ICICI registered mobile number online without visiting atm machine. For update mobile number in your account, you don’t need to submit ICICI mobile number change request form without visiting branch. Because now ICICI provide the online service for change and update mobile number in your account instantly.
Earley when mobile number change service not available online, you need to submit the mobile number change request form at your branch and after 24 hours your mobile number request is updated in your account.
Change ICICI Registered Mobile Number Online
There are five methods to update or change your mobile number in the icici bank is given below.
- Through ATM Machine
- Visit nearest ICICI Branch
- Call Customer Care Support Team
- Post Application to Update Mobile Number
- P.O. Box Service
1. Chane ICICI Mobile Number Through ATM Machine
There are so many options are available for change or update mobile number in ICICI bank. If you want to change your registered mobile number through ATM machine then follow below step by step process.
- First, swipe your debit card and enter you’re 4 digit pin number.
- Now select the more option and click on proceed button.
- Next screen you can see “Register Your Mobile” option just click on it.
- Enter your new mobile number and click on yes button.
- Now it will take maximum 2 days to process your request. When your request is successfully proceeding you will get a message on your mobile like your mobile number is successfully updated.
- That’s it your mobile number is successfully changed in your ICICI account.
2. Visit Your Nearest ICICI Branch
You can also change your registered mobile number by visiting your nearest icici branch. At brach, you need to fill up the mobile number change request form and submit it to brach. It will take maximum three days to process your request. When your request is successfully proceeding you will get a message on your both new and old mobile like your number is successfully updated.
3. Contact Customer Care Support Team
If you want to change mobile number without visiting branch or without visiting ATM machine then simply contact customer care support team. And make a request for updating your registered phone number.
4. Post Application
You can also post a mobile number change application form to below address. You can download the application to update mobile number form from below link.
ICICI Bank Limited,
5th Floor, A-Wing, Autumn Estates
Chandivali Farm Road, Chandivali
Land Mark: Next to Chandivali Studio, Opp MHADA
5. P.O. Box Service
If you are NRI in US, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE and Singapore then you can post your original documents to the local P.O. Box and save on courier charges.
I hope guys you can easily change or update your registered mobile number in ICICI bank with the help of above methods. If you are facing any issue during update or change process then feel free to comment below. We definitely reply within 24 hours. If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends on social media. Thanks for visiting this blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates.