How To Share Facebook Videos To Whatsapp on Android & iOS 2017
Share Facebook Videos on Whatsapp: Hey, guys are you looking for how to share facebook videos and images on whatsapp then you are the right place. Because today in this article we are going to tell you how to share facebook videos on whatsapp without third-party applications from google play store.
As you all know most of the people are share funny videos on Facebook and also now it focusing on the video platform and trying to challenge the monopoly of youtube.
The previous version of the facebook also allows you to share videos on whatsapp but the process is very lengthy. When Facebook announced the latest update it’s very easy to share facebook videos on whatsapp.
Methods To Share Facebook Videos on Whatsapp
For Android Device
In this method, you can easily share facebook videos on whatsapp very easily. This method is manual ways where you need to download the complete video from facebook to your Android device. After that, you can share with your friends. You need to just follow below step by step process.
- The first step to download the video from facebook to your Android device.
- After download video opens whatsapp application in your device.
- Now tap on the contact you want to share and click on attachment icon.
- Click on video option and navigate your facebook video file from a gallery.
- After select simply click on send button.
For iOS Device
- If you are using the iOS device then you need to download the file master app from the apple app store.
- Now you can download the facebook video with the help of a filemaster app.
- After download video from Facebook, you can easily share with your friend on whatsapp using a filemaster app.
- That’s it now you can easily send videos on whatsapp very easily on your iOS device.
If your internet connection is very low then it’s very difficult to download videos on your android device. But don’t worry now you can share videos on whatsapp without download. You only need to download an android app from google play store. Just follow the below step by step process.
- The first step to download Video Downloader for a Facebook app from google play store.
- After that install and just open it on your android device.
- Now, this app asks for login with your Facebook account.
- After login click on the “NewsFeed Videos” option and you can see the list of videos.
- Select the video you want to share on whatsapp and click on share button.
- Click on whatsapp or another platform to share videos with your friend.
- If you click on whatsapp then it’s open your whatsapp contact list and select contacts you want to share this video.
- After select contacts at last click on right click icon to share with your whatsapp friends.
- First, open the facebook application and select the video you want to share with your friends.
- At the bottom of a video, you can see the share option just click on it.
- Now new pop up window will open and click on Copy Link option.
- After copy opens the whatsapp and selects the contact you want to share.
- Paste the video link and click on send button.
- That’s it now your facebook video is shared with your friends on whatsapp.
I hope you like this article about how to share facebook videos on whatsapp. If you have any question or query about this methods then feel free to comment below. I definitely reply within 24 hours. If you find this article very helpful for you then don’t forget to share with your friends on social media. Thanks for visiting this blog, keep visiting for more interesting updates.