How To Register / Update Mobile Number In Aadhar Card Link Now
Hey, guys are you looking for how to link Aadhar card to a mobile number then you are the right place. Because today in this article we are going to share how to add mobile number in aadhar card.
For register mobile number in aadhar card, you need to visit nearest goverment office. Because you can not Add new mobile number to aadhar online. You can only update the mobile number.
Follow below steps to register mobile number in Aadhar
- First, visit the Aadhar Office or Government offices.
- Ask them to register the mobile number with Aadhar card.
- And you must take the Aadhar card with you as they need number to register the mobile number.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card?
You can update the mobile number online if you already added during registration process. It takes less than a minute to update mobile number. For update mobile number, you need to follow below step by step process.
- Download “AADHAAR DATA UPDATE/CORRECTION FORM” from the Aadhar official website. You can easily download from below direct download link.
- After download, you need to take a print out of the form.
- The example of form is given below.
- First step to visit UIDAI Aadhar Self-Service portal
- Here you need to enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Also, enter the Text Verification number is known as Captcha code. And click on Send OTP button.
- Next page, enter the OTP that was sent to your existing mobile number.
- After that, a new page is open and it asking for Details to be Updated will appear.
- Under “Select field(s) to update“ you need to select “Mobile Number“ option.
- Just enter your new Mobile Number you want to Update.
- After that just click on submit and update button.
- At the last note down the URN, you will see or you can also take a print out.
Update the Mobile Number Through Post:
- Select the Mobile Number option in Update/Correction form.
- Enter your Aadhar Number in the next option and fill your personal details like First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, etc.
- After that enter your Mobile Number. If you want to add your email id then you can also add email address too.
- You need to attach the photo of any of the documents mentioned in the form.
- At last Sign the form and send it to the below address.
UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
You can also update the details by visiting the nearest goverment office in your area.
There are many Airtel, Idea and Vodafone users are got message like link aadhar card with your mobile number.
I know you have so many questions in your mind regarding aadhar card like why link to mobile number. So below in this article, you can find why you need to add your mobile number in aadhar card.
The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) has recently announced to Indian Telecom Operators for verifying mobile numbers by linking to aadhar. After this announcement, Airtel, idea, bsnl, Telenor, and Vodafone company started sending message about link your aadhar card with mobile number.
Airtel Send Message Like: “As per Government’s directive, it is mandatory to link Aadhar card with your Airtel Mobile number. Visit your nearest Retailer to ensure continued services.” or “Sarkari Nirdeshanusar, Apke Airtel Mobile Number Ko Aadhar Card Se Jodna Aavashyak Hai. Aadhaar Link Karne Ke Liye, Nazdeeki Airtel Retailer se Sampark Kao.”
In case if you do not link your mobile number with card then your sim can be deactivated. And you can not able to use longer.
How To Link Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card Copy.
- Mobile With SIM Card
- You can receive OTP During Process
- And last your fingerprint for the biometric verification
- The first step to visit your nearest Idea care or idea store or idea retailers.
- Ask the person for link your idea mobile number to aadhar for existing user.
- The person asks for your details and you need to give your idea mobile number and aadhar for your verification.
- Now you will receive OTP to your mobile number and submit the pin number to the person.
- After OTP verification you need to verify your fingerprint in the biometric scanner using kyc method.
- Within 24 hours you will receive the message from idea for confirmation and you need to reply this message with “Y” to confirm.
- That’s it now you successfully linked aadhar to your idea sim card or mobile number.