Points To Consider For Setting Up An Effective Promotional Codes Campaign
Most people will say that the best way to set up an effective promotional codes campaign is by asking the participants of the survey to share their contact details and feedback more in exchange for a promotion code. However, things are easier said than done when it comes to adding even more value to your promotional campaign.
To ensure you get high ROI from your promotional campaigns you will first have to make sure that you make the best use of the different social media platforms to its optimal level. Make sure that the design of your promo codes and discount coupons can target all your followers that you may have in different social media channels such as:
- YouTube among the major ones along with a host of other social media channels.
This way you can enhance the power of your reach through your campaign. However, when you tailor your promo codes for each specific social media channel do not forget to segment your target audience even further. You can do this by announcing different promotions with posts from the Facebook Ads.
Remember, just as a bad and poorly planned and designed promotion campaign can damage your brand’s image, a good promotion on the other hand will easily attract more followers towards your social media site and will in turn help you to burnish your online presence and reputation.
Designing tips for coupons
While designing promotional coupons can be fun, making it effective can be an entirely different thing. You will not only have to make sure that it is uniquebut also make sure that you show the creative side in you well. it is only then you will be able to design the right type of coupons and codes that will help your business in a lot of ways such as:
- Bringing in repeat business
- Attracting new customers even more and
- Moving your merchandise even cheaper than any full-blown ad campaign.
Therefore, apart from focusing on your creative side you must also concentrate and consider a few other important features to include in your coupons should contain whether they are for products or services. Here is a comprehensive list of features that your codes should contain:
- Expiration Dates: Every type of coupon should some with an expiration date, whether they are the Real mattress review’s Promotions and Coupons or any other. These expiration dates should be short though there are several practical reasons for a few specific types of promo codes and coupons to have a long expiration date. Coupons with short expiration dates will provide faster results as consumers will be less likely to tuck those coupons away for a rainy day as they would with coupons that come with long expiry dates. Make sure that the date is very clearly mentioned and placed immaculately to get noticed easily. This will prevent them from walking away without completing a sale.
- Image and color: In general, all coupons should come with an image if not multiple images and that must have bold and attractive colors. Such coupons that have selected images to show a particular product will be more likely to catch the eye of the customer and they will use it while making a purchase. Always make sure that the images are of people as customers tend to respond better when there is an image of a person or a group of persons rather than any generic images of things. For example, a moving company will have a better result if they depict a picture of a happy family in their new home with the image of the moving truck far away rather than a simple image of a moving truck. Similarly, a lady sleeping on a firm mattress will attract more eyes that the picture of the mattress alone.
- Inclusions of texts: Though images speak a thousand words, there is no harm in making it thousand plus as that will be more effective. Therefore, include a short text that is appealing, meaningful and easy to understand. The text included in coupons play a significant role in its effectiveness and therefore you should be very careful that you do not make it look cluttered or overdo it. Make sure that you include the store location, business hours, the phone number, and also the website to make it easier for your customers to find you. It is also a better idea to include a small but easy to follow brief direction or even a map in your code if your store location is hard to find.
- Be clear about restrictions: If you put in any type of restrictions in the use of the particular code make sure that you are very clear and specific about it. It will be harmful for your business and your image if you try to trick your customers to come to your store on days when the coupons are not valid. The more honest and transparent you are with your coupons, the more reliable and trustworthy your business will be to your followers. Therefore, if you want that you coupon is not used for sale items, instead of writing “not valid on sale items,” in small and illegible fonts, make it clear and bold to make a clear statement. Keep it brief so that it is easy to understand.
- Keep the audience in mind: When you choose the color and text font size keep your market in mind. Senior citizens are likely to be vision impaired and people may suffer from color blindnessas 7 to 10% of men cannot see red andgreen. Therefore, if the majority of your target audience is men, most of them will not be able to tell gray from red or green.
Lastly but most importantly, study the coupons of your competitors so that you know what they are up to and you are above them as well. Follow their coupon strategy to get similar results if not better ones. Offer double coupon days as sales pitch and get higher face value.