How To Play Pokemon Go Game On Android 4.2.1, 4.1 & 4.0 Device
Hey, guys are you looking for how to play Pokemon Go game in Android 4.2.1, 4.3, 4.1 then you are right place because today in this article we are going to share how to run Pokemon go on android jelly bean version.
As you know nowadays Pokemon go is one of the most popular games in the market. This game is available for both android and ios devices. This game involves augmented reality to deliver a real life experience of Pokemon. Game use google maps to capture favorite Pokemon in the real world. The game was developed by Niantic Labs and published by the Nintendo.
Play Pokemon Go on Android 4.0, 3.0, 2.3 Device
There are lots of Pokemon go lovers are searching on the internet about how to run Pokemon go on Android 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.1, 4.0, 3.0 and 2.3. There are lots of tricks available for a run this game on android jellybean devices. But most of the tricks are not working for some users. But don’t worry today in this article we are going to share how to run on lower android versions.
- Download the Pokemon go from below link (This game working on any android version).
- After download just install in your android device and start to play.
- This trick working for rooted and non-rooted Android device.
- If above apk is not working for you then upgrade your phone. If it is not possible to upgrade then you can root your android device.
- You can also play with the help of Bluestacks and joystick app.
Whats New In Latest Update
- You can customize avatar.
- Fix major maps issues
- Easily adjusted battle move damage values.
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Refined certain gym animation
- Memory issued improved.
- Remove footprint
- Minor text fixed
- Various bug fixed
- Update achievement medal images
- Update details screen
I hope you enjoy this game on your Android device. If you need any type of help regarding this article then feel free to comment below. If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends.