How To Import/Export Contacts From SD OR SIM Card To Redmi Note 4
Hey, guys are you looking for how to import contacts from sim card to Redmi Note 4 device then you are right place because today in this article we are going to share how to import/export contacts from sim card to any redmi device.
I know there are lots of xiaomi device users are find difficulty to transfer contacts from sim card, from Gmail or from sd card to redmi note 4. But now don’t worry you can find a very easiest way to do this thing. This tricks also working for all transfer on xiaomi phones running on MIUI 8 version.
Xiaomi provides the feature like import/export on every xiaomi model like redmi note4, redmi note3, Mi5, Redmi 3/3S, Redmi 4/4a, Mi Mix, Mi Pad 2 and Mi Note2. So now you don’t need any third party application to transfer. You only need to follow below step by step process.
Import Contacts From SIM Sim Card
- First, open the contact app on your smartphone Device.
- Now long press on the menu button to open setting. (There are three buttons available you need to long press first button).
- After that click on Import/Export contacts option.
- There are so many options are available like an import from storage, SIM card 1, SIM card 2 and you can also import to Mi account.
- Select any one option from which you want to do.
- Select the account where you want to save these file.
- Now a list is open and you can select which contact you want to import.
- That’s it you have successfully transfer contacts to your redmi note 4 devices.
Transfer contacts from the storage are a very similar process of the above so now you can easily do this process without any issue. I hope you like this post. If you have any questions regarding this post then feel free to comment below. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visit this blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates.