How To Track SBI ATM Card Delivery Status Dispatched By Speed Post
Hey, are you want to track SBI ATM card online then you are the right place. Today in this quick guide we are going to share how to track SBI ATM card delivery status sent by speed post.
Once you apply for new SBI debit card via online net banking or through the nearest branch, your debit card will be dispatch within 7-10 days via speed post.
You will also receive a message from speed post with package tracking details such as speed post number (Consignment Number).
Now state bank of india replacing the old debit card with the EVM based chip card. EVM based card comes with the chip located on the left side of your card.
If you have old ATM card then there are two ways to apply for a new EVM chip atm card. There is a piece of good news for you is you don’t need to pay any money for a replacement.
After you receive the tracking details you are able to track SBI debit card online through India Post Tracking service.
Steps To Track SBI ATM Card Status
- First, download ATM Card Delivery Status App – Google Play Store.
- After install open it on your device.
- Tap on track SBI atm card delivery status option.
- Fill the package tracking number (Consignment Number) you received via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Also, Watch Below Video
- Enter the verification code as shown in the image and click on Track Now button.
- In the next screen, you can find the SBI ATM card dispatch details.
I hope guys you like this guide and easy guide. If you have any question then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting RobustTricks, keep visiting for more information.