How To Track/Check Passport Application Status Sent By Speed Post
Hey, are you want to track passport application status online in india sent by speed post then you are the right place. Here you can find quick and easy guide to check/track status of your passport application sent by speed post in india.
As we all know the passport is a very important and essential document for any people to leave a home country and visit another country. After you complete the passport procedure and all formalities you need to wait for a long time until your passport is issued.
Once your Indian passport successfully proceeds it will be dispatched via Indian Postal Service using the Indian Speed Post to your registered address. Most of the time your passport will be reached at your home within an agreed time frame. But if you want to track your passport status in real time then Indian Postal Service has launched a Post Tracking system to track the status of a package.
Note: If Speed Post tracking system not able to locate your passport then you need to contact your regional passport office for more information.
Steps To Check Passport Status Online
- First, visit the Official website of the Passport Service of the Government of India.
- On the home page you will find the option “Track Your Application Status”, Just click on it.
- You will redirect to a tracking page and you need to enter some information such as Application Type, File Number and Date of Birth.
- Once you enter all details correctly click on Track Status button.
- In the next screen, you can find the details about the current status of your passport and other information such as file number, your name, application submission date and much more.
If your passport is already dispatched then you can also find the 13 digit tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track passport through Speed Post service.
Track Passport Status Via Speed Post
Note: Make sure you must have 13 digit tracking number to check your passport delivery status using Speed Post.
- First, open the India Post Track Consignment page.
- Now enter your 13 digit tracking number in a Consignment number field.
- Next enter the characters displayed in the image and click on the Search button to check delivery status.
I hope guys you like this quick guide to check the delivery status of your Indian Passport. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.