How To Download Udemy Videos On Android & PC 2019
As you know Udemy is one of the best online learning website over the internet. Thousands of people daily use it for taking an online class or watch a tutorial. Nowadays udemy is most popular online learning website because of they offer almost every course on a variety of categories.
Udemy offers various courses like Games, Programming, Development, Languages, Marketing, Business and much more. There are lots of online paid courses available for learning. Also, many courses are freely available. All the online courses available on this website is created and owned by instructors.
Students can also participate in live discussions offered by some instructors. A course contains audio, video, zip, power point presentation and pdf file. The best part of this website is you will also get a certificate after completing a course.
I am also using udemy for learn code online and I have purchased about 6 courses from this website. But most of the course is not allowed to download the videos to your pc. I want to download these courses because sometimes my internet connection is getting slow. And I not able to view the video course.
So I simply search on google about how to download complete udemy video course. And after 3 hours of hard work, I find some tricks to download videos for free. And you can watch this video course in your windows or mac without any internet connection. The video quality is 720p is good for your computer and mobile device.
Sometimes the instructor provides a by default videos download options. For download this type of videos you need to run this video course a and you will see a material section on the right side. Here you will see the download option. Just click on this option to download udemy videos on mac or windows computer. It also provides an Android and iOS application. So now you can watch the complete course from your Android or iOS device.
The application also allows you to save the videos to your android or iOS device. So you can also watch the videos from the application in case if you are offline. It is one of the best features of this application. The disadvantage of this feature is you can not transfer the downloaded file from android or ios device to your computer.
Github developer Nishad TR developed an awesome windows utility to download a complete udemy course for free. And you can watch this complete video course later. For download, all lectures just follow the below step by step process.
What You Need:
- Windows computer or laptop
- Udemy account
- Udemy-dl for windows (Link is Available Below)
- Any paid course
Steps To Download Udemy Course Videos
This trick is against the terms of service for udemy. After using this trick the in result you can also lose your account. So first think about it and then use this trick. This article is only for education purpose.
Before going to explain this trick first you need to know this trick is only work for a paid course. It is not working for a free course. So if you don’t have any paid course then you need to buy a course and then use this trick.
- First, you need to download the udemy-dl on your windows computer.
- The download file type is zip format. So you need to compress this file using winrar.
- Name of the zip file is udemy-dl-win-X.X.X.zip you need to extract this file.
After extract finds the udemy-dl.exe file.
- Now open the command prompt and type the below command in cmd.
- udemy-dl.exe https://www.udemy.com/COURSE_NAME. Here replace the COURSE_NAME with the name, of course, you want to download.
- For example, if you want to download a java tutorial then write udemy-dl.exe https://www.udemy.com/java-tutorial
- After write above command press enter button. And it will ask for your email id and password of your account.
- Now your course starts downloading in your windows computer.
Best Tools To Download Udemy Videos In Windows & MAC
Method 1: Video Keeper
Video keeper is one of the best online tools to download udemy videos for free. The best part of the video keeper is you can download multiple videos at a time. You can download videos in different formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV and 3GP with different quality like HD and UltraHD.
Method 2: IDM (Internet Download Manager)
If you are using an internet download manager (IDM) on your computer then you can download udemy videos for free. Follow the below step by step process to download videos for free.
- Visit the official website of the udemy.
- Now login with your username and password.
- After that select the videos you want to download.
- Click on the preview button to see the complete list of videos.
- Now drag the video links to lower part of the screen.
- Note the orange dotted line that encapsulates all the content you want to download with idm.
- After that activate idm and resume the video And click on floating.
Method 3: Ant Video
If you are using Mozilla Firefox web browser you can download the udemy videos with help of free plug-in. There are lots of plug-ins available in Firefox for downloading the videos. You need to follow the below step by step process.
- First, open Mozilla Firefox web browser and install the ant video downloader plug-in.
- After install plugin restarts your web browser.
- This plugin appears at the address bar of your browser.
- Now play the video which you want to download.
- Pree the download button and wait for few seconds to start a download.
Method 4: Save Udemy Videos Offline On iOS
If you plan to watch videos without an internet connection. You can download udemy course videos offline on your smartphone and then install an app that allows you to browse and download files from your phone. For offline save videos courses in your smartphone follow the below steps.
- First, visit the official website of udemy.
- Now select the videos course which you want to save offline.
- After that click on the square icon available at the right corner.
- And select the save course for an offline option.
If you want to offline save particular section then follow the below steps.
- Select the videos course which you want to save a section offline.
- After that click on cloud icon available at right corner.
- And a downloading indicator will be seen to each video lecture.
- After the downloading is complete an icon will see to next video.
Method 7: Record Videos
You can also use screen recording software to record the video online. You can easily capture video using CamStudio screen recording software for windows. If you are using a mac then you can use QuickTime player software to record the screen.
- CamStudio is free screen recording software. For a record, videos follow the below steps.
- First, install the latest version of CamStudio from the official website.
- Now play the video and click the start button in CamStudio for start recording.
- After video complete click on stop button in CamStudio.
- You can save this recording in high quality.