How To Get UAN Number Through PF Account Number – Find UAN Online
Get UAN Number Through PF Number: The UAN or Universal Account Number is provided by your employer. The UAN number will be provided to you by your employer at the time of joining the organization. In case if your employer will not provide your UAN number then ask them to get UAN Number. But now you can also check it in your monthly pay slip.
UAN number is must know by every private sector employee. Because all service of EPFO are linked with UAN number so you can’t avoid this number. With the help of UAN number, you can do EPF balance check, withdrawal, transfer very easily. To avail this benefit first you need to active activate UAN number.
What is UAN
The UAN number stands for Universal Account Number. This number will be generated for each of the PF contributing members. The employee provident fund organization allots this number to every member of EPF. This 12 digit UAN number will remain the same when you change your job. It means UAN number work everywhere because it is a universal number.
Who Are Eligible For UAN Number
All the employee who contributed to employee provident fund account is eligible for a universal account number. The employee provident fund organization allocate UAN number to all active members of EPF during the period of 01/2014 to 06/2014 by EPFO. Till now there is 7.86 crore UAN number is allocated to the EPF members.
Benefits of UAN Number
There are lots of benefits of Universal Account number is listed below.
- Now you can easily check EPF balance any time through UAN portal.
- UAN Portal also allows you to access and download the EPF passbook in pdf format.
- Transfer your EPF balance from one account to another account after changing your job.
- Update or change your personal details through UAN portal.
- Withdraw your EPF balance after link your aadhaar card.
- Easily Link your previous PF account with UAN number.
- If your UAN is activated then you can check EPF balance by giving missed call or sms.
How To Get UAN Number Through PF Account Number
If you forgot the UAN number or if your employer will not provide your Universal account number then ask them to get it. You can also get your UAN number through PF account number on UAN portal.
Before going to find your UAN number through PF account number first you need below proofs and documents.
- You Complete Name – You can use a name as per your PF account record.
- Date of Birth – As per your PF account Record.
- PF Number – You can find from salary slip or ask your HR department.
- Mobile Number – You must need your registered mobile number to get PIN number.
- Email id – Email id is optional but you can get details on your email.
After collecting all above mention information you are eligible for getting UAN number through PF account number. If you don’t have above information then it’s very difficult to find UAN number.
Steps To Find UAN Number Through PF Number.
- First visit the UAN member portal by click here.
- Click on the “Know Your UAN Status” option.
- Now select your state and office from the drop-down menu.
- After that enter your PF account number, date of birth, mobile number, email id (optional) and captcha code.
- Verify your entered details and click on “Get Authorization Pin” option.
- You will receive an authorization pin on your mobile number.
- Enter the PIN number and click on “Validate OTP and Get UAN” option.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive UAN number to your registered mobile number.
I hope guys you can easily find your UAN number through PF account number. If you have any question about how to find UAN number then feel free to comment below. If you find this article is helpful for you then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting this blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates.