How To Find CIF Number in SBI Cheque Book Online & By SMS
Are you know what is CIF number and how to find CIF number in SBI account? I know while doing banking with state bank of india you come across the term CIF number. So if you don’t know meaning and use of cif then now do not worry more. Today in this article we are going to share what is cif and how to find cif number in sbi cheque book.
State bank of india is one of the greatest public sector bank in india. SBI is a government-owned corporation merged with five associate banks like State bank of Mysore, State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State bank of Hyderabad, State bank of Travancore and State bank of Patiala. Most people in india are chosen sbi for opening a new bank account.
What is CIF Number
The CIF stands for Customer Information File. This file contains all data of the account holder. You can also be called as it is a digital file containing information about your account, That’s why this number is very important for the banks to track the customer transactions and other account details. The CIF is updated regularly by the bank to stay up to date with account information. This is 11 digit unique file for every customer.
- You can link all your state bank of india with one CIF number given to customer. So if you have more than one account then you have only one customer information file.
- Easily check you’re all account details in one place.
- If you want to transfer your account to another branch then you need this unique number.
How To Find CIF Number
There are lots of ways to find CIF number like Internet Banking, Mobile App, From cheque book and passbook. If you need step by step guide then you need to follow below steps.
Method 1: Internet Banking
If you are using internet banking facility of sbi then you can easily check customer information file number from your smartphone or computer.
- The first step to visit the sbionline net banking.
- Now login with your username and password.
- After login click on My Accounts option.
- Here you can find the option like View Nomination and PAN Details just click on it.
- In next window, you can see the customer information file and pan details linked to your account.
Method 2: Find in Account Statement
You can also find customer information file number on your account statement.
- First login to your sbi net banking by username and password.
- Now click on My Accounts option.
- Left side you can find the Account Statement option just click on it.
- Here you need to select Account No/Nick Name, Month, View and click on Go button.
- In next screen, you can see the account statement with customer information file.
Check On SBI Anywhere
Now you can check customer information file in SBI Anywhere application. For this, you need to follow below step by step process.
- The first step to login into SBI anywhere application.
- Here you need to click on Services option.
- Under service click on Online Nomination option.
- In next screen, you need to select the transaction account and you can see your customer information file.
Method 4: How To Find CIF Number in Cheque Book
You can also check CIF number in cheque book and passbook. On the first page of sbi passbook, you can find the customer information file.
Method 5: How To Get CIF Number Through SMS
Sorry guys there is on any services to find cif number through sms. But you can call the SBI customer care toll free number: 1800 425 3800 and ask for them.
I hope guys you like the article about how to find CIF number of sbi account. If you have any query about this article then feel free to comment below.
- How To Get UAN Number Through PF Account Number – Find UAN Online
- Top 5 Best Tattoo Design Apps on Google Play Store – Best Tattoo Ideas 2017
- How To Mirror/Connect PC or Laptop to Samsung TV Wirelessly
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check By Missed Call & SMS – BOB Bank Balance Enquiry
- Axis Bank Balance Check By Missed Call & SMS – Axis Bank Balance Enquiry
- ICICI Bank Balance Check By Missed Call & SMS – ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry
- How To Check SBI Balance By Missed Call, SMS & Online | SBI Balance Enquiry
- How To Update/Change Registered Mobile Number In ICICI Online & ATM