Solution To Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server [RH-01]
Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01: Hey guys today in this article we are going to share how to fix error retrieving information from server RH-01 in google play store. Most of the android smartphone users used google play store for download android apps. But sometimes you face this type of error in google play store and you unable to download your favorite application.
This error mostly shows when you tries to download or update the app from google play store. And dialogue box appears on your android screen with the error message like “Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01”. It is a very common error in google play store occurs due to your android device error.
If you are facing this error in your android device then don’t worry. I have shared some working tricks to fix this error. The best solution for this error is to clear cache from the Google Play Store on your android device. Simply follow below steps to solve the error retrieving information from server RH-01.
Solution To Fix Error While Retrieving Information From Server RH-01
There are five working tricks available to fix this google play store error. If you are facing this error then follow below steps to solve this error in few minutes.
Try these methods and this will definitely help to Fix Error while retrieving information from server RH-01 in Google Play Store on your android device.
First, check your android device date and time is set correctly or not. Because of mostly error while retrieving information from server RH-01 in google play store occurs due to incorrect date and time is set in your android device. So first set date and time correctly. For set date and time on your android device just follow below steps by step process.
- Open your android setting app and go to the date and time option.
- Check your date and time is set to correct if it is incorrect then uncheck the Automatic Date and Time option.
- Now set the correct time & date also set the time zone correctly.
- This error occurs mostly due to incorrect date and time. If your android device date and time is set to correct and also facing this error then follow the second solution.
If you not clear the cache of the google play store in regular time period then you face these type of error. For clear the cache in google play store or any other android app follows the below steps.
- Open the setting app on your android device.
- Go to the Application manager option.
- And find the google play store app and click on it.
- Click on the clear cache & clear data option and restart your android device.
- After that open, you google play store and sign in using your Gmail account.
- Now try to download or update application if this trick now works for you then follow the below other solution.
If you are still facing this error after applying above two methods then add your other email account in google play store. For add or remove accounts from google play store follow the blow steps.
- First, an open setting app on your android device.
- And click on the google accounts option.
- Now check the Sync app data, Sync calendar, Sync chrome & Sync contacts and click on the remove account option.
- Your account will be removed from your android device and restart your device.
- After restart adds another google account and your google play store error is 100% solved using this trick.
So, guys, these are working solution to fix the google play store error while retrieving information from server RH-01. If you have any question or suggestion about this post then feel free to comment below. If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visit.