EPF Balance Check Online – PF Balance Check With UAN Number Online
Are you want to check your EPF account balance but don’t know how to check epf balance without visiting EPF office then you are the right place. Because of today in this article, we are going to share how to check epf balance. The epf balance is the amount available in your epf account.
Check EPF Balance
- EPF balance check via SMS
- EPF balance check by missed call
- EPF balance check using UAN number
- Directly check from EPF portal
- Check EPF balance from Mobile App
As you know for check EPF balance you need to visit nearest EPF office but now good news for all EPF account users is you don’t need to visit the office because now you can check PF balance online.
If you want to check your EPF PF account balance online then you need to follow below step by step process.
- For balance check first, you need to EPFO official website.
- Here you need to enter EPF regional office holding your account.
Note: If you don’t know regional office then first two letters of your account number represent your EPF regional office. And the next three digits represent the code for PF office.
- After that you need to enter your full name correctly, a registered mobile number with EPF, and PF number.
- Note: If you don’t know your PF number then you can find it on the monthly salary slip.
- Once you entered all details correctly than simply click on submit button.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive a message with your EPF balance.
- In case if you don’t receive the message then make sure your entered details are correct.
- That’ s it you successfully check EPF balance online
Method 2: Check PF Balance Via UAN
Now you can also check your PF balance using UAN (Universal Account Number). The UAN number is the best way to manage all PF account. The best part of UAN number is you can make withdraw request from PF account without employees.
For check EPF balance using UAN, you need to follow below step by step process.
- First, visit the EPF portal and click on the activate your login button.
- You also need to click on the box with the message I have understood the instructions.
- After successfully login enter your UAN number, registered mobile number, regional EPF office code, solve captcha code and finally click on submit button.
- If your all entered details are correct then you will get your PF account balance via sms to your registered mobile number.
- That’s it you can easily check your EPF balance using UAN number.
Check EPF Balance via SMS or Missed Call
For check your EPF balance via sms first you need to activate UAN number. And make sure KYC is verified and your registered mobile number is linked to UAN number.
If you complete all above conditions then you are eligible to check PF balance via SMS or Missed Call.
How To Check EPF Balance via SMS
Make sure your kyc is verified and PF registered mobile number is linked to your UAN number.
Now you need to write SMS in below format and send it to 7738299899
“EPFOHO UAN ENG”
Note: Last three letters ENG stands for English and you will receive the message in the English language. Once you send a message to above number within a few seconds you will receive a message with PF account balance.
You can also receive information in different language. For that, you need to write different code instead of ENG like:
- Hindi (HIN)
- Gujtati (GUJ)
- English (ENG)
- Marathi (MAR)
- Punjabi (PUN)
- Tamil (TAM)
- Malayalam (MAL)
- Telugu (TEL)
- Kannada (KAN)
- Bengali (BEN)
I hope guys you like this article about how to check PF balance with uan number online. If you have any question about EPF balance check then feel free to comment below. If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting, keep visiting for more interesting updates.