How To Enable Developer Option In iPhone or iPad Device iOS 10
Enable Developer Option In iOS 10
Hey guys today in this article we are going to share how to enable developer option on iPhone or iPad device in iOS10. The iOS 10 comes with many new features and security options. But some security options and features are hidden from users. For access these features you need to enable developer mode in your iOS 10 of iPhone or iPad device.
There are lots of advantage of enable developer mode on your iPhone or iPad device. Like With the help of developer option you can easily control your iPhone or iPad device. And you can easily install third party ROMs, software or enable USB debugging function. Also, you can easily access logs and bug reports.
There are lots of people ask a question on a forum like “I am missing a developer option under the setting menu in iPhone 6 What I need to enable developer mode. Generally, the process of enable developer mode in the android device is a very simple process just by visiting setting menu. But it is very difficult to enable developer option in iPhone device. So today in this post we are sharing how to enabel developer option in iOS 10. For enable developer mode in iOS 10 or iOS 9 just follow the below step by step process.
How To Enable Developer Option In iPhone Or iPad
Enable Developer Mode In iOS Using Mac Machine
- For enable developer option in iPhone device first you need MAC machine to view developer option.
- First, connect your iPhone or iPad device to MAC machine via USB cable.
- After connecting open setting app on your iPhone or iPad device.
- And you see the option like iPhone developer option or iPad developer option in setting option.
- Note that if you disconnect the iPhone or iPad device from mac machine then you can not see developer option.
Enable Developer Option In Iphone Using iTunes
If you not able to enable developer option from setting option with the help of mac machine. Then follow the below step to enable developer option using iTunes.
- First, disconnect your iPhone or iPad device from mac machine and reconnect.
- After that option iTunes on mac machine and check your device is display or not in iTunes.
- Now click on Sync button to sync your device and relaunch setting app.
- So now you can enable developer option on your iPhone or iPad device.
If above methods not working for you then connect iPhone or iPad device to Xcode and the devices window you enable the iPhone for development.