How To Fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error in Windows 10 (Solved)
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 Fix
Hey guys today in this article we are going to share how to fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error in windows 10, 8 and 8.1. There are lots of windows 10 users are reporting that they receive DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error with a blue screen.
If you are also facing this type of error in your windows computer then you are the right place. Because using below methods you can easily fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error on your windows computer.
In windows 10 and windows 8 computer the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error is a very common error. This error is a most annoying blue screen of death problem.
Recommedned: One or More Network Protocols Are Missing
Before fix this error first you need to know why this error occurs in your windows computer or laptop. This type of error is received for many reasons. The very common reason is you are using the corrupted windows operating system and iastor.sys driver is not compatible with your windows.
How To Solve DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error Windows 8, 10
If you are using corrupted windows then you may receive this type of error. So that I recommended you to always use a licenced version of windows.
- For fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error in windows, computer follows the below step by step process.
- First right click on start menu and open device manager.
- In device manager expand the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers option.
- Here select the standard SATA AHCI controller.
- Right click on SATA AHCI controller and open the properties option.
- In properties click on driver tab and open driver details.
- Now check the iastor.sys driver is available or not.
- Select this driver and click on update driver option for the update this driver to latest version.
- After that select the Browse my computer for driver software option.
- Select the let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer option and click on next button.
- Here the list of drivers is available to select the standard SATA AHCI controller driver and click on next button to update this driver.
- After successfully update restart your computer and now your computer is working correctly.
Using above method if this error is not fixed then you need to reinstall the windows 10. If you update to windows 10 directly from a micosoft website then you need to reinstall windows 10 using a flash drive. So that your windows software and hardware bug is easily fixed.
I hope you easily fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error in your computer or laptop. If you are still facing the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error in your computer then comment below for next step. If this article helpful for you then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visit. Keep visiting for more updates.