How To Check SBI Balance By Missed Call, SMS & Online | SBI Balance Enquiry
SBI Bank Balance Check By Missed Call & SMS: State Bank of India provides many services to enable its customers to check Bank Account Balance, Mini statement, loan facility, ATM services and much more. SBI also provides Mobile banking by giving a Missed call or SMS with a pre-defined message to particular phone numbers.
The best part of the mobile banking is you can check your bank balance by giving Missed call is totally free services which for SBI bank balance inquiry. But for use, this service customer needs to register their mobile number with their SBI account. These services allow user fetch SBI account details by quickly giving a missed call to the toll-free number. And in five seconds you will get SBI account balance in text messages. So, now it’s very easy for SBI bank customer to check the account balance by missed call and sending messages to the bank.
Now you can activate this service on your any smartphone device link android, ios, windows, blackberry, etc. And you can check your SBI bank balance without an internet connection. Because for check balance you just need to give a missed to the particular number.
If you are SBI customer and want to enable this awesome service in your mobile number then just follow below step by step process to register your mobile number with SBI account.
Register Mobile Number For Missed Call Banking
If you want to use the missed call & SMS services on your smartphone or feature phone then just register your phone number with your account. For registering your mobile number you don’t need to visit your branch.
- The first step to type ‘REG<space>Account Number’ and send this text message to 9223488888 from your SBI account linked mobile number.
- After few seconds you will receive a confirmation message indicating successful/unsuccessful registration.
Note: You must check the SMS format and destination mobile number after that form your linked phone number you need to send a message.
- Now if your registration is successfully proceeding then you can start using the mobile banking services.
- But if your registration is unsuccessful then you need to call SBI customer care support team for registration.
How To Check Balance On Missed Call & SMS
The customer’s phone number must be available in bank records and they can register for SBI missed call service. The user phone number attached to the account and contact their branch and follow this steps:
1. Check SBI balance by sending miss call to 09223766666 or sending SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666.
2. Get the mini statement of last 3 transactions by sending miss call to 09223866666 or sending SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666.
3. Block your SBI ATM card by sending SMS ‘BLOCK XXXX’ to 567676.
Note: XXXX represents last 4 digits of your debit card number.
4. Do loan inquiry by sending SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.
5. Get the full list of instant messaging services by sending SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888.
I hope guys you like this How to check SBI bank balance by Missed Call & Sending SMS. If have any issue with check your account balance or if any above number is not working for you then feel free to comment below. I definitely reply within 24 hours. If you find this article is helpful for you then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting this blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates.