Bhim App Download For Android – How To Use For Send Payment
Bhim app Download For Android
BHIM Bharat Interface for Money: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday launched a new aadhaar based mobile payment Android application called BHIM. The full form of a bhim app is Bharat Interface for Money. It enables fast, secure and reliable offline payments system that uses Android smartphones for cashless transactions. Bhim app download is an updated version of the UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data). It used with other Unified Payment Interface applications and all Indian bank accounts. BHIM app directly connects to your Indian bank account. So You don’t need to load money in a wallet like other service providers like Paytm and free charge.
How To Use Bhim App
The main aim of this android application to encourage digital transactions and increase people’s participation in Lucky Grahak Yojana for retail consumers and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana for small businesses. All payments via this Android application are made using the secure unified payment interface network, and the money instantly credited to your Indian bank account. If the shopkeeper uses the bhim Android app, then open the app and select the send money option and type the amount you want to pay, and the merchant mobile number to make the payment. After the payment successfully made money will be instantly debited from your account. And credited to the merchant bank account.
Benefits Of Bhim App
Bhim app is a simple UPI Android app, which would allow anyone to make secure digital payments directly from their Indian bank account. Bhim app developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation. You send and receive money through online net banking. But using a bhim app you don’t need to load money for transfer money. The main advantage of this app is you don’t need any smartphone or internet connection for send money. The prime minister said in Hindi. “Right now, business happens by way of notes and coins. That day was not far when all transactions of activity conducted through the BHIM app.”
Bhim app Download
It also allows a user to send and receive money using the QR code. The merchant can generate his QR code in smartphone through the Bhim app. And for pay money to merchant you need to click on the Scan and Pay button. And just scan the QR code of merchant. If you are using a paytm wallet, then you need to load money in the paytm wallet and before you can use for send money. But sing the Bhim app you can directly connect your phone to your bank account. And the payments are directly debited to your bank accounts.
If you have not an Android smartphone, you need just to dial *99# from the mobile phone. And it will come with a menu, now by typing the desired numbers, you can quickly send money, check your balance, or also see the all transaction history.
Features of BHIM App
- All transactions with your bank will soon happen through the BHIM Android application.
- More secure as it takes your fingerprint as identity proof, not any weak password.
- There is a Rs.10,000 per transaction limit, and Rs.20,000 per day limit using a bhim app.
- A customer doesn’t need load any money into the wallet of a bhim app.
- User experience (UX) designs.
- Lower transaction costs once UPI adopted in large scale.
- Friendly user interface.
- On Friday at a Digi Dhan program in Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched new mobile payment app BHIM
- All transactions made using fingerprint via a bhim app.
- Two initiatives by PM Modi DigiDhan Vyapar Yojana and Lucky Grahak Yojana launched by Government as a Christmas gift.
- It is very similar to PayTm.
How To Use BHIM App To Send And Receive Money
- The first step to you needs to bhim app download from the below direct download link or Google Play Store.
- After download install on your android device.
- Once the app installed follow the below step to activate and use the application
- Now open the app, it prompts you to choose your preferred language is Hindi or English.
- For choose select language and click on next button at the top of the application.
- Now it will request to access the SMS and the state of the phone to check it with UPI
- This app asks permission to allow the manage phone calls.
- After that, it prompts to allow the application to send messages.
- Once permissions granted it will ask you to select your SIM card.
- If you have a dual SIM smartphone users are invited to choose the SIM card, mobile number registered and linked to bank accounts
- Now it will send an SMS to check the app it charged Rs.1.
- After successfully verified mobile number you need to choose your 4-digit UPI pin code.
- Now you can choose your Indian bank account to make a payment it supported 31 banks.
- After choosing your Indian bank, you need to enter your account number
- If you account number available in your inbox, then it will automatically detect it.
- And last this app displays three options is – Send, Request and Scan and Pay.
- Now this app ready to use for send and receive payments.
How Bhim App Work
Just register your Indian bank account with bhim android application and set a UPI pin code for the bank account. And your mobile number is your payment address.
Send And Receive Money
Now you can easily send money and receive money from your friends, family, and customers through your mobile number or payment address in your bank account. And you can also send money to on UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID.
You can easily and fast check your Indian bank balance and all transactions details by this app.
You can quickly send his/her money to any number linked to this app.
Custom Payment Address
You can also create your custom payment address in addition to your mobile number.
You can scan a QR code to send money for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
Using bhim app maximum of Rs.10,000 per transaction and Rs.20,000 within a day.
This app now supported only two languages is Hindi and English. But More languages is coming soon!
This app is fully secure because it takes your fingerprint as identity proof. Your money is fully secure. And If you lose your smartphone the UPI pin code required to authorize all transaction and it will not be known to third persons hence they will not be able to send money using this app.
Zero Preload Money
A customer doesn’t need to load money to bhim app wallet.
You can also view your profile, transaction records and by clicking the Bank account option, you can reset or change your UPI pin. By clicking on three points on the upper right corner, you can change your bank account if you want to switch to another account from the current. You need to just bhim app download from google play store.
Supported Banks List
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Maharashtra
Catholic Syrian Bank
Central Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
South Indian Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank of India
United Bank of India
I hope government’s tech team equipped enough to handle increasing load. And this app performs well in future. This app will help us to eradicate corruption, and we can save our taxes by not paying any money to the debit card service providers like Visa, Rupay, Mastercard, etc.