Best Health Insurance Plans In India 2018 For You & Your Family
Are you looking for best health insurance policy in india for yourself or for the protection of your family then you are right place. Today we are going to share best health insurance plans in india.
What is Heath Insurance?
Health Insurance is a legal agreement between policy holder and insurance company is designed to protect your medical and surgical expenses when health problems arise. However the features are based on the plan you choose, So it will be very from insurer to insurer.
It’s very important to buy the best health insurance policy for you and your family to secure future without having to worry about medical costs and other expense. Everyone wants to buy best plans according to their budget which can offer more features. But mostly people are confused during selecting best plan out of many.
Now don’t worry here we select the best of health policy in india based on price, eligibility, reputation, features and limitations. But before going to discuss in details first you need to know types of health insurance available in India.
Types of Health Insurance
- Hospitalization Plan: This is basic plan available in india in which the hospitalization and medical cost of individual is reimburse. Other family members are also enrolled in this plan but different sum insured has allocated to each member.
- Family Floater Plan: This plan covers entire family in single insurance. In which fixed sum insured and all insured member claim one or more during turner. Basically it works based on assumption that not all member of one family will suffer from illness at same time.
- Senior Citizen Plan: This plans is specially for older people of the family age above 60 years. As per IRDAI regulations all insurance company must add people up to 65 year old. It basically covers health issues arise during older age.
- Maternity Plan: This plan provide coverage for maternity and other extra expenses. Mostly company cover pre and post natal care and child delivery.
- Critical Illness Plan: A critical illness can result in permanent disability or even death. It covered including organ transplant, cancer, hearth valve surgery, multiple sclerosis, heart attack, kidney failure, blindness and coma.
10 Best Health Insurance Plans In India
- Apollo Munich Health Optima Restore
- Max Bupa Health companion individual
- Religare Health NCB super premium
- Royal Sundaram Health Lifeline supreme
- HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Regain
- Aditya Birla Health Diamond
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Star Health Family Health Optima
- New India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Privilege