Bank of Baroda Balance Check By Missed Call & SMS – BOB Bank Balance Enquiry
Bank of Baroda Balance check by missed call & SMS: Bank of Baroda is the International bank in India. BOB is giving many services it’s customers like account balance check by the missed call, mini statement, loan facility, ATM services and more. Which provides message banking by giving a Missed call or SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined phone numbers.
The Missed call services are completely free services which used to check bank of Baroda account balance. To use this service customer is required to register their mobile number with the bank account. In this services provides to the user of the Bank of Baroda can fetch the details by quickly giving a missed call to the dedicated toll -free number, and give answer user will get their account balance in text messages & SMS.
So, the user can get easy to check the balance by sending messages to the bank. The customer does not know how to check the balance in Bank of Baroda account though they can follow the steps below to check the balance with text messages.
Also Read: Axis Bank Balance Check By Missed Call & SMS
Bank Of Baroda Balance Check Number
How to Register Mobile Number
The customer wants to use the missed call & SMS services to need registered their phone number for the service. To register that the user is using the phone number that is their bank records.
- First type ‘REG<space>Account Number’ and customer need to send this text message to 8468001111.3.
- After sending a message the customer will get a confirmation message from the bank like your mobile is successfully registered for message banking.
- If you receive successful message then you can start using the services.
- But if you receive the unsuccessful message then first you need to check the SMS format and destination mobile number. And make sure that the customer phone number from which the SMS is sent, is updated with the Bank for that account number.
How To Check Balance By Missed Call
Check Account Balance By SMS:
First, visit the nearest BOB branch and fill the registration form for SMS baking. You can also download the registration form online. After that, you will get registered from BOB and enter their 10 digit mobile number and submit to get registered for SMS banking.
- Send SMS for balance check: BAL [account number] to 84680011115.
- Last 5 transactions of account by sms: MINI [account number] to 8468001111
Check Balance By Missed Call
- For Balance Enquiry – BAL < space > Last 4 digit of an account number.
E.g. if account number is 17610400000811 type: BAL 0811
- For Mini Statement – MINI < space > Last 4 digit of account number
E.g. if account number is 17610400000811 type: MIN 0811
Features of Balance Check By Missed Call & SMS
- This service is free of cost and 24X7 available.
- You can check Saving Account, Current Account, Overdraft and Credit Card balance will be provided through this service.
- Customer may have more than one account with same mobile number. In that position SMS of the maximum length of 320 characters will be sent to users.
- The customer can use this service maximum 5 times in a day.
If the customer uses Smartphone, android, blackberry, windows or iOS, they can download BOB Quick app from the Google Play Store.
- The customer will get a confirmatory Massages and contains the ticket number, date and time of blocking. In this way, the customer will not need to remember the various keywords and destination phone number.