Axis Bank Balance Check By Missed Call & SMS – Axis Bank Balance Enquiry
Axis Bank Account Balance Check: Axis Bank is one of the leading private bank in India. Axis Bank gives more facilities to customers that banking services, Insurance, loan services, credit and debit card service, deposits, information related to ATM services and more services.
Axis bank provides many services that to customers like toll-free numbers for checking account balance and getting account statement. So if you haven’t internet connection then don’t worry and you don’t need to visit the bank because you still check bank account balance at your home. But for receiving balance message on your mobile you need to register a phone number with the bank. To register your phone number with your axis bank account you need to follow below step by step process.
Registered Mobile Number With Axis Bank
For use message banking service customer phone number must be registered with the Axis bank. If your phone number is not registered with a bank, then you can also call the customer care support team.
After using message banking from your mobile number and if a mobile number is not registered, then you will get an SMS like ‘your number is not registered for the services’. So the customer does registration and visit Axis bank branch and register their mobile number with their Axis Account. You can also follow the steps.
- For register the number type ‘REG<space>Account Number’ and send to 09225892258
- After sending the above message within a few seconds you will receive a new message from axis bank like your mobile number is successfully registered with message banking.
- If your mobile number is successfully registered then you can start using this services.
- But if unsuccessful then first you need to check the SMS format and destination mobile number.
- Ensure that the customer phone number from which the SMS is sent is updated with the Bank for that account number. You can also visit their branch for update the same.
After successfully registration check balance by using the following number:
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Phone Number – 09225892258
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 1800 419 6969
How To Check Balance By SMS
First, visit the Axis bank and fill the registration form for SMS baking. You can also download the registration form online. You will get registered from Axis bank and enter their 10 digit mobile number and submit to get registered for SMS banking.
- SMS for Bank Balance Check: BAL <account number]> to 9717-000-002 or 5676782SMS
- Last 5 transactions in their account type: MINI <account number> to 9717-000-002 or 5676782.
How to check balance by Missed Call:
The customer can access Toll Free Axis Dial Services for balance check:
- For Balance Enquiry – 1800 419 5959
- For Mini Statement – 1800 419 6969
So now you can easily check your bank details on demand. Bank send alerts about your account information and account status. You can also get your credit and debit details on your mobile number. So keep enjoying living life with the axis bank. It also provides the services to the Hindi speaking user.
I hope guys you like this How to check Axis bank balance by Missed Call & Sending SMS. If have any issue with check your account balance or if any above number is not working for you then feel free to comment below. I definitely reply within 24 hours. If you find this article is helpful for you then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting this blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates.