How To Use Aadhaar Payment App To Make Online Payment – Download
Aadhar Payment App
Aadhaar Payment App: As you know now India is moving towards a cashless society. The Indian government comes with an Aadhaar Payment App to make india cashless. Now people make an online payment using their aadhaar card number. It all effect of demonetization happened in india. This application designed to facilitate your all digital transactions with one click. Aadhaar payment app is one of the big moves by the Indian government. Using aadhaar payment app you can easily make payment through a smartphone using fingerprint authentication and aadhaar card number. And you can make digital Payments without swipe machines and plastic cards like debit or credit card. Aadhaar payment app is replaced debit card and credit cards payment. Only aadhaar card need to make online payments.
Director general of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Ajay Pandey saying Aadhaar card enabled transactions are debit card less and pinless. The Indian Government Launching Aadhaar Payments App on 25th December 2016 as Merry Christmas Gift for Indian people. This android app developed by UIDAI and the national payments corporation of India and IDFC Bank choose Sunday for its launch at officially.
Aadhar Payment App Free Download – Aadhaar Card Payment
The main objective of Indian government is to launch aadhaar payment app is to increase the use of digital transactions among merchants and make india cashless. This app is fully secure and you don’t worry about security or passwords. Aadhaar Payment app is smartphone application using which merchants can receive payments from customers. The card payment method is not very popular because of they 2%. This app no charges for an online transaction like private credit or debit card. Whenever a person makes a payment through a master card or visa card the vendor needs to pay a charge to the service provider for a complete transaction.
How To Use Biometric Reader
The advantage of aadhaar payment app is there will be no any convenience fee or transaction charges for both the merchants and customers. In digital Wallets like Paytm, Freecharge, and Mobikwik you need to install an android application to make payments. But In the Aadhaar Payment App, customers don’t have to install the App on their smartphone.
Ajay Bhushan Pandey, CEO of UIDAI said this while talking to Economic Times
“This app can be used by a person to make payments without any phone.
Almost 40 crore Aadhaar numbers already stand linked to bank accounts
– that is half the adults in India.
The aim is to link all Aadhaar numbers with bank accounts by March 2017.”
So Today in this article we are going to share how to make payment using aadhaar payment app. How to download aadhaar payment app and install on your android device. How aadhaar payment app work. Register with UIDAI based android payment application.
CEO of IDFC Bank, Rajiv Mall said
“The settlement is done through the Aadhaar bridge, which means it connects a much wider set of people. Anybody who has Aadhaar seeding done can make payments to merchants with this app. It wouldn’t matter if the person does not have a credit or debit card, or even a mobile phone.”
Aadhaar Payment App Download For Free
- Aadhaar Payment app for merchants can download from the Google Play store on their android phone.
- Just click on below link to redirect to google play store.
- The download link of the Aadhaar Payment app would be available once officially launched.
How Aadhaar Payment App Will Work
- First, step to make payment using this app you will have to link your Indian bank account with your Aadhaar card.
- This app work on two levels the first is the merchant level and another one is the consumer level.
- Merchants would require to download and install the Aadhaar payment app on their smartphone connect a biometric reader to this app.
- The biometric reader is currently available on market for just Rs. 2000.
- When a customer makes any purchase, for payment enter aadhaar number in the app and select your india bank account to make payment.
- Merchant would need to enter the amount charged to the customer
- After that use the biometric scan for the successful payment as a password.
- If Aadhaar card is not linked to the customer account, then payment would not be possible.
Why Aadhaar Payment App
- The Aadhaar Payment App help to eliminate the waiting period and hassle of getting a new POS machine. There is only 15 lakh POS machines deployed by the banks in the whole country. SBO alone has deployed over 3 lakh terminals followed by ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
- Customers do not need to download any digital payment wallet.
- Eliminate the long waiting period, fee and charges.
- No need to key in bank details for customer
- The customer need only their Aadhaar number connect with their bank accounts would not require even a phone to do the transaction.
- Biometric scan machine will work as a password for authentication of transaction
How to Use Aadhaar Payment App As Merchants
For Merchants just download the Aadhaar payment app in android device for receive payment from consumer and connect android device to the biometric scan machine for transaction authentication. The merchants also required to connect their Indian bank accounts and aadhaar card number to this app. Aadhaar payment app displays the full list of bank accounts which are linked with the Aadhaar number of customer. And merchant needs to enter the amount to be charged to the customer. The app will ask for biometric scan input of customer. The biometric scan would work as a password. After authentication, the amount will be transferred from the customer aadhaar linked bank account to merchant aadhaar linked bank account.